Re: [orca-list] Embossing: unsupported control character in BRF file

It still gives the same error. Is there a possibility that I've set the embosser up incorrectly? I have it set to the HP openJet network printer type, with the IP address like:

192.168.0.203:9100

And the driver set to Index with model DV4/5.
Devin Prater
gemini://tilde.pink/~devinprater/

On Tue, Aug 17, 2021 at 1:12 PM Samuel Thibault <samuel thibault ens-lyon org> wrote:
Devin Prater, le mar. 17 août 2021 13:09:43 -0500, a ecrit:
> Okay, here is the HTML file, and the file I tried embossing, with same results,
> through file2brl.

Mmm, it's odd: I don't see any control character in the BRF file. But
perhaps it's the CR characters that pose problem. You can try to run
dos2unix on the brf file before printing it.

Samuel