Re: [orca-list] Embossing: unsupported control character in BRF file

Okay, here is the HTML file, and the file I tried embossing, with same results, through file2brl.
Devin Prater
gemini://tilde.pink/~devinprater/

On Tue, Aug 17, 2021 at 11:24 AM Samuel Thibault <samuel thibault ens-lyon org> wrote:
Devin Prater via orca-list, le mar. 17 août 2021 11:16:11 -0500, a ecrit:
> Okay, so LibreOffice was the one that printed it as a PDF. The actual document
> is in DOCX format. I converted it to HTML, then to BRF, with the same results.

Could you send the result brf file so we can see what in that file may
be posing problem?

Samuel
Title: Champions sayings

HKS: From left to right: Christie Smith, Teacher of visually impaired for 20 years.

Jazmine Chatman, accomplished athlete at HKS who will graduate at the end of this year.

Regional Centers: Interpreter - Beverly Bounds consistently puts her heart and soul into interpreting for the community we serve and is a true team player.

Regional Centers: Adaline Jackson - “One of Adaline’s greatest accomplishments is being able to do anything she sets her mind to even if she has some visual limitations.” – Raelyn Jackson, Adaline’s Mom

ASB: Brenda Uptain - An ASB Alumna, has imparted knowledge and provided inspiration for several generations of ASB students.

ASB: Senior Jacquez Wright - an ASB student ambassador, wrestler, and role model, has been a student as ASB since Kindergarten.

AIB: Michael Taylor - was recently promoted to Screen Print & Embroidery Assistant. He brings value to this department because of his 28 years of experience in producing high quality work.

ASD: Teresa Garrett – Resident Advisor at ASD for 20 years, is a CHAMPION because even in her darkest moment battling a 63 day hospital stay for COVID, she ALWAYS asked about her students any time we checked on her!

ASD: Student – Peja “Peaches” Brownlee is a CHAMPION because she swept every major award in the 8th grade class this past year…”Outstanding English Award, Outstanding Social Studies Award, Outstanding Mathematics Award and top “Honor Student”!