Re: [orca-list] Desktop environment note

On 8/8/21 5:23 pm, Pawel Urbanski wrote:

Speaking of desktops I was wondering what is the progress or lack of
it in the accessibility department with the Sway window manager...
I had never heard of it, but it's in the Arch Linux repository. Apparently, it's Wayland-based, and I think
Orca with Wayland is still being refined (although you can run Orca in Wayland sessions). I can't comment on
the user interface of the particular window manager, though.
My advice would be to install and test. It's easy to switch to a different desktop environment if it isn't
sufficiently accessible.