Re: [orca-list] Desktop environment note

Hi Everyone,
While the desktop is obviously important the applications are even more so...
Settings and so on are not changed that often once the system is
configured. Then day-to-day work kiks in...
Depending on how you work and what need to use, how to communicate
with others you can be fine with Linux or hit the wall. That wall can
be just one particular application that does not work well...
As some of you might remember I wanted to switch to Linux a while ago,
but everyday reality took over...
Speaking of desktops I was wondering what is the progress or lack of
it in the accessibility department with the Sway window manager...

All the best,
Pawel