Re: [orca-list] Chromium performance degraded after orca update

I can confirm that the revert you propose not only works, but performance is even somewhat to greatly improved over 3.36.6, depending on the website. My work website is somewhat more performant, and the phone website I use is actually quite a bit more performant, probably because things change relatively little on the phone site. Thank you very much for the help with this.

~Kyle.