Re: [orca-list] Announcement of newline when navigating by word (was Re: Reworked presentation of native word navigation)

When I press Enter on the end of a line Orca speaks the last word, in Gedit and Writer, but not in Thunderbird.

And when I land with Arrow Down on the new line Orca says 'Empty'. For me it is good to know the line is realy empty. If there is a dot or comma on this new line Orca says nothing..

So I like it this way.

Milton