Re: [orca-list] Another Riot issue, this one on Chromium

Hey Nolan.

Thanks for the feedback! Regarding your questions:

1. I believe when we get children-removed events from Firefox the child
   object claims to be invalid already so we don't touch it. I'd have to
   take a closer look, however.

2. Hopefully you'll now hear the text entry when arrowing down from the
   message list in Chrome/Chromium.

3. The separator text (e.g. which marks messages by day) should now be
   presented for Chrome/Chromium. (Before I was just getting the role.)

Also: I'm aware that Orca can get super chatty with incoming messages from Riot in Chrome/Chromium. I'll see if I can minimize that, but it may be https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1075775. In which case it would be nice to stop the spam there.

Are there any other issues for Riot + Chrome/Chromium that need my attention?

Thanks again!
--joanie