Re: [orca-list] Do you want to change the default Orca keyboard layout to laptop ?

I would like the feature to have both insert and caps lock as modifier
keys, although the caps lock key can be annoying, you are not always
sure whether its on or off and that can cause some troubles, but I
think that would be the best of both worlds.

On Mon, 04 May 2020 15:57:04 -0400,