Re: [orca-list] Do you want to change the default Orca keyboard layout to laptop ?

Le 04/05/2020 à 20:02, Alex ARNAUD via orca-list a écrit :
What do you think about it?

I'd suggest to make the laptop layout the default.

This is to help newbies.

Even though some laptops without numeric keypad have an Insert key (mine does), it may be difficult to locate.

Also, using a desktop layout without a numeric keypad just makes a lot of default key bindings unusuable.

But I think that all key bindings for the laptop layout can be used with any keyboard.

Didier