Re: [orca-list] Update Re: Chromium: If you are having problems with Orca saying nothing....

Hi,

We are using Marco on Ubuntu Mate 20.04.

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 6:18 AM Alex ARNAUD via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> wrote:
Le 19/03/2020 à 00:56, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
1. https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1062755
   Missing accessibility events for Chromium window activation if MATE
   is being used

   This might be a MATE bug. Things work as expected in GNOME. At least
   for me.
What window manager are you testing with? Here, with Patrick, we're using Compiz Reloaded, but what's about Marco and Metacity?

Best regards,
Alex.