Re: [orca-list] Change made to flat review copy/append

hello,

I prefer the current mode.
this is much more convenient when it is only copying a single line
before, you had to copy the line with orca, open pluma and paste the
copied row to delete the carriage return, and finally paste the line or
we wanted to.

otherwise, an alternative solution would be to add a return chario at
the beginning of the text when we use the shortcuts to add the text to
the clipboard

HTH,

Jerem