[orca-list] Cannot access popup dialog box in Firefox

Hi list,

I no longer can access dialog box pop-up in Firefox after recent system upgrade. I hope someone can help me.

System:
Debian 10 x64
gnome orca master
firefox-esr  68.4.1esr-1~deb10u1

Steps to reproduce:
Use firefox to open https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/
Click link Add To FirefoxA popup appear and ask to install the extension

Expected result:
Press F6 and shift tab once should land me on dialog box for installation

Actual result:
No dialog box to be found

Npote:
- This is also happening on page where Firefox offers to save password. I no longer can access popup window.

Best Regards

--
Edhoari Setiyoso