Re: [orca-list] Change made to flat review copy/append

Regarding making all lines of text copy to the clipboard as a single paragraph, I can see both sides of this. On one hand, text pasted in this way can be desirable, especially if copying from a text editor that wraps a paragraph across lines. It would even help in the case of terminal errors, especially those that don't wrap on word boundaries. On the other hand, I'm thinking that something like copying a group of commands and short output could be negatively impacted by this, as the command and its output would have to be reformatted back to separate lines again after pasting, correct me if I'm wrong about this. But if I am right, it isn't at all desirable to have a command, its output and another command and its output all on one line. This is my take on it, and of course the real behavior could differ from the way I imagine it to be as described. The thing is that if I am right, there are pros and cons to both approaches.

Imetumwa kutoka maswali yangu.