Re: [orca-list] Change made to flat review copy/append

Nolan Darilek aliandika:
It'd be great if I could use Shift-arrow, but I don't think Orca could enable that. You're into buffer modes and such at that point.

Not necessarily. Isn't the flat review just a snapshot of the window layout? In this case, of course shift+arrows won't work, but something like shift+orca+arrows that could just append to the selected text in the flat review buffer that already exists and then something like orca+control+c to copy and orca+control+v to paste could work, assuming of course that all these keys are unbound by default. Of course the marker method you have described that works in terminal-based screen readers still makes a great fallback in case my approach can't work, either for the reason you describe or any other reason that makes such a thing a real beast to implement. In any case, I like both of these options far better than the current line-by-line, line, copy, line, append, line, append ... implementation.

Imetumwa kutoka orodha yangu