Re: [orca-list] Change made to flat review copy/append

I have very limited experience with NVDA, so I can't comment on how it handles everything, except to say that the last time I used it, that object hierarchy they have was rather hard to handle compared to Orca's flat review. That said, if the only difference between the previous behavior of Orca and its new behavior is that a new line is no longer appended to the end of the text, then it sounds reasonable to me, and the change is good. I will need to play with this a bit in order to form a better opinion however.

Imetumwa kutoka dirisha langu