Re: [orca-list] List item counts sometimes spoken when list item preference is turned off

I don't use Thunderbird and I don't even know what Blueberry is, and
I'm running Orca 1.34.2-1 from Debian Testing/Unstable instead of
anything from Git, so my data point might already be invalidated by a
fix that hasn't reached me yet, but I've encountered a similar issue
in Firefox-ESR 68.5.0 that's persisted for the last several updates of
both Firefox and Orca. Admittedly, depending on how closely Firefox
and Thunderbird's code bases are intermingled, it might be the same
bug that was causing the problem with Thunderbird, but here are the
details.

On the privacy and security page of Firefox's preferences, when I
activate the manage data button to clean out all the useless cookies
websites like to set just for visiting, Orca gives an item count for
the list of domains that have set cookies, but as I remove the junk,
the count almost never goes down and I have to save changes and open
the manage data dialog again if I want to know how many cookies I
chose to keep.

Never really bothered me, but if it can help resolve an issue others
are having, I'm happy to provide the data point.