[orca-list] List item counts sometimes spoken when list item preference is turned off

I can think of two examples where two or three 100% reproduceable examples where I hear list item counts spoken by Orca, even though "announce list information during navigation" on the speech page is turned off. First, I hear it both in the "To/CC/BCC fields and in the attachment list in Thunderbird. It speaks "Multi-select list with x items" in both places, and the To, CC and BCC fields always present 3 items, even if there is only one recipient. I'm not sure why it's saying this, but I thought I wasn't supposed to hear any item count there, especially not an erroneous count, even if the list information preference is turned on, since I didn't think this was supposed to be presented as a list. The other place I always hear item counts is in the device list in the Blueberry bluetooth management application. Again, the count is erroneous, though it seems to vary from time to time. This is announced as "Device list with x items," but the number is never the same and is usually incorrect, and again, the list information setting is turned off. If it helps, I can report this on the GNOME Gitlab to make it easier to track, but I figured it would be good to report it here, since more people can confirm it on the list. Thanks for any help with this issue.

~Kyle