Re: [orca-list] Making postmarketOS blind-accessible

Hello Peter,

Le 20/08/2020 à 20:09, Peter Vágner via orca-list a écrit :
Hello,

VoW! Great stuff! We are not alone with this interest. Drew Devault has started working on this although it
looks as if it has not been accepted yet at alpine......

https://gitlab.alpinelinux.org/alpine/aports/-/issues/11151

Nice, but just re-configuring a kernel is hardly more than a very begining <smile>

Speaking about Drew's projects...

IMNSHO it's as urgent (ans probably not a dauntig task) to make aerc fully accessible:
https://git.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/aerc
https://aerc-mail.org/

That would make aerc the best mail console client for blind folks, among others.

Drew is OK to review proposed patches and help on that.

I intend to work on it as soon as new Slint installer is ready.

But maybe, you could do that yourself?

Have a good day,

Didier