Re: [orca-list] Making postmarketOS blind-accessible

Le 19/08/2020 à 22:41, Rich Morin a écrit :
After some informal research and reflection, I've decided that postmarketOS is the most promising basis for a blind-accessible, Linux-based cell phone operating system.  Developers are working on getting it to support a large number of devices (https://wiki.postmarketos.org/wiki/Devices), many of which are available for very little money.
Depending of if you expect to have touch screen support, there is no currently touch screen support into AT-SPI and Orca.

Unfortunately, I don't think someone plan to implement it. Maybe you could add it yourself or raise a crowdfunding campaign to pay someone to make it accessible.

Best regards.