Re: [orca-list] Option to turn off auto-focus mode for native navigation (was Re: Tips and tricks for Orca and Firefox)

Hey Rastislav.

Thanks for the testing. I just changed the new feature to not switch
into browse mode in the scenario you described (I hope). Please pull
master and re-test.

Thanks also for the detailed examples! I'll take a look at those
tomorrow or Friday. I won't be defining site-specific behavior in Orca
because that will be a never-ending slog of doom. But if I can
ascertain a predictable pattern, I might be able to make things suck
less.

--joanie