[orca-list] Tips and tricks for Orca and Firefox

Hey hey,
after a long pause, I have just returned to using Orca (version 3.36.4) with the Mate desktop environment (version 1.24).

To get back into this environment I bgan by reading the Orca online manual from the GNOME project website
https://help.gnome.org/users/orca/stable/

Testing the waters by using Firefox and the Youtube website, I find the experience not very satisfactory.

So I wonder if there is a tutorial for using Orca, especially with Firefox, using all the Orca features, keyboard shortcuts to optimise the experience. I have found a 25 minute Youtube introduction to Orca, but nothing more helpful.

I am very familiar with Linux as such and have occasionally used mac OS and VoiceOver in the past, also mostly focusing on browsing the web, since most of my work is perfectly suited to the commandline.

If you have any good pointers to relevant documentattion, tutorials or specific command overviews, I'd be very grateful.

Best wishes and many thanks in advance,

Jeanette

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

They say, break away - I'm missing out on the fun and games <3
(Britney Spears)