[orca-list] OT: I need advice on using windows

Hi all.

First of all forgive me for the off topic message.

I need to do a job on a client that apparently only uses windows.

The client uses teams, vpn with digital certificate, mainframe emulator and most of these tools are based on the windows platform.

Because of covid-19 the work will be all remote and therefore I will have to use my machine, on which I only use linux.

The first idea that comes to my mind is to install a windows VM and use NVDA as a screen reader.

Does anyone use an environment similar to this?

Which virtual machine provider would you recommend? virtualbox, qemu, vmware? ...

Would anyone have a different suggestion?

Thanks in advance.