Re: [orca-list] Orca speaks extra dot character

Hi.

Confirmed as described.

I have also observed that from time to time the orca reads some blocks with a dot, even though that dot does not exist in the word.

An example of this is the word VSCode

VSCode

When I was writing this email, the word VSCode that is above that phrase was read as VSCodeDot.