Re: [orca-list] OT: I need advice on using windows

José,

When I need to use Windows, I use Virtualbox from their PPA. If you decide to go that rout, don't forget to download the Virtualbox extension pack, as well as add your user to the vboxusers group. You need the extension pack and vboxusers group to get USB properly passed from your host to your guest.

Hope this helps,

Jeremy