Re: [orca-list] Gnome 3.34.0 - Orca reads all events and can not be stopped

Apps which requires root work perfectly, if user install Mate desktop or use Mate and it is very important do not forget to enable assistive technology support in The Mate menu. I think, that it is appearance sub menu, assistive technology. If somebody will not enable this checkbox and user will not logout or restart system, root apps will not run correctly. Fedora 31 and Gnome. After last updates, it is true, that all root based apps will run if you will execute it from The GNome menu. So ALT+F1, type fastly gparted. And when gparted button appear, press Enter. System will ask you for root password. And when you will type it correctly, you will press Enter, Gparted will work. This is The reason why I Am thinkink, if GNome-shell do not require some setting, which will tell The system, that assistive technologyes support is enabled. Gnome shell contain checkbox that Orca is checked or no. But what if is it too little? Mate also contain standalone checkbox enable assisive technologyes support. If you will not enable it, Orca will work, but root apps will not be usable from mate-terminal. And some apps will not work such as VLC media player.