Re: [orca-list] Capslock through Orca in gnome-terminal.

Hi.

On 10/9/19 3:25 AM, Alex ARNAUD wrote:
Le 08/10/2019 à 22:52, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza a écrit :
Do you do caps lock shortcuts each time the issue occur?
What I mean is:
Do you do a shortcut with the caps lock key as caps lock + t when the issue occur?
No.
Can you try to produce a debug log with the issue on the terminal ?
Since I don't have a way to reproduce the problem, I think the debug file will be very large. If I restart orca when the problem appears, the problem disappears.
Best regards,
Alex.