[orca-list] Capslock through Orca in gnome-terminal.

I'm using gnome-terminal for a fare bit of work at this point.
I've got the laptop keyboard layout enabled.
When I'm hitting capslock+i or capslock+o, it appears my capslock key is getting toggled (other capslock +
combinations are causing the issue as well).
I can untoggle the capslock key when I realize it's been toggled, but that only happens when I double-check a
line I'm typing.
Orca is working, but having that capslock key activated is obviously very problematic for cli work.
I can remap the capslock key with some x-window utils, but I don't know if that'll break Orca's ability to
read the key?
Any assistance the list can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Brandon McGinty-Carroll