Re: [orca-list] Capslock through Orca in gnome-terminal.

Le 08/10/2019 à 19:53, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza a écrit :

I have tried several times to create a way to reproduce this problem but always to no avail.

The current implementation seems to be:
If you press caps lock two times in a short delay caps locks is enabled or disabled

Just to be sure José, when the issue occur, are you able to disable the toggle of caps lock or not?

Do you do caps lock shortcuts each time the issue occur?

Are you sure to not pressing two times caps lock quickly when the issue occur?

Are you using an external keyboard or not?

Do you have configured the caps locks key on your environment?

I hope with that I could investigate if I could reproduce the issue.

Best regards,
Alex.