Re: [orca-list] Semi-O.T.: Learning Latex with Linux

Hello Ollie,

Philippe Delavalade, former maths teacher who is blind, also a Slint
user and a forer maths teacher used Latex during 20 years. He suggests
to read " The Not So Short Introduction to LATEX 2ε" URL:
https://archive.org/details/lshort

Fortunately this document is available is several accessible formats:
https://archive.org/download/lshort/lshort_daisy.zip # Daisy
https://archive.org/download/lshort/lshort.epub # ePub
https://archive.org/stream/lshort/lshort_djvu.txt # Plain text

You should be able to listen the Daisy and ePub versions respectively
with daisy-player and ebook-speaker, let me know about any issue.

Philippe does not know if Latex is accessible with orca, as he uses only
Braille, not speech.

Best,

Didier