[orca-list] Semi-O.T.: Learning Latex with Linux

Hello all,

I've decided I'd like to learn Latex.

Can it be used fairly smoothly with Orca?

Are there any accessible guides to learn Latex from scratch?

This idea came to me, because the University of Turin, here in Italy, has developed a free software to make math files accessible with screen readers under Windows, so I thought maybe something can be done with Orca as well.

Thanks for any suggestions and/or recommendations you can provide.

Ciao,

Ollie