[orca-list] Orca reads some punctuation characters when punctuation level is set to none

Hello,

I would like Orca not to read any punctuation, so I set punctuation level to none, but, I have some characters pronounced, such as "/$~#". I opened the /usr/lib/python3/.../punctuation.py, and found out, that (for example '/') must be pronounced at 'some' level. But it is pronounced at 'none' level. I also set punctuation to 'none' in speech-dispatcher's settings, but there is no difference. Where I am wrong?

Thanks,

Oleg.