Re: [orca-list] Orca reads some punctuation characters when punctuation level is set to none

Hello!

Yes of cause:

kirillov:~ $    espeak --version
eSpeak text-to-speech: 1.48.03  04.Mar.14  Data at: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/espeak-data
kirillov:~ $    orca --version
3.28.0
kirillov:~ $    speech-dispatcher  --version
speech-dispatcher 0.8.8
Copyright (C) 2002-2012 Brailcom, o.p.s.
Speech Dispatcher comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
You may redistribute copies of this program
under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
For more information about these matters, see the file named COPYING.
kirillov:~ $    cat /etc/os-release
NAME="Ubuntu"
VERSION="18.04.2 LTS (Bionic Beaver)"
ID=ubuntu
ID_LIKE=debian
PRETTY_NAME="Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS"
VERSION_ID="18.04"
HOME_URL="https://www.ubuntu.com/";
SUPPORT_URL="https://help.ubuntu.com/";
BUG_REPORT_URL="https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/";
PRIVACY_POLICY_URL="https://www.ubuntu.com/legal/terms-and-policies/privacy-policy";
VERSION_CODENAME=bionic
UBUNTU_CODENAME=bionic
kirillov:~ $

There are speechd.conf and configuration for espeak module in the attachment.

I think, that may be punctuation is spoken due to espeak itself. May be I need to configure espeak, but I don't know how to do it.

Thanks,

Oleg.