Re: [orca-list] Left click recurrnt problem

Le 27/06/2019 à 22:30, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
1. Did the mouse pointer move at all when you pressed KP / to synthesize
    the click? (If it didn't, I'm guessing something is blocking the
    event synthesis.)

Yes, the mouse moves over the button correctly but the click doesn't work at all.
Note: We're not using Wayland.
Note: The click works on the Thunderbird menu.

Does the click works for you in Thunderbird Daily on agenda invitations ?

2. Did the mouse pointer move in the general direction of the Add button
    (compared to where it was before you pressed KP /)?

I assume answering the question one seems sufficient.

Let me know if you need more feedback.

Best regards,
Alex.