Re: [orca-list] Left click recurrnt problem

We've made a more deep test with Jean-Philippe and the current behaviour is really strange. Indeed the Braille cursor routine works but both with the mouse review and with the real mouse it doesn't work at all so I think it's a Thunderbird issue.

We'll try to discuss the Thunderbird team to check if it's a known issue.

Best regards,
Alex.