[orca-list] Left click recurrnt problem

Title: signature_jp_2
Hi,

Difficult to know when it started exactly. Several weeks ago anyway. It is not perfectly so easily reproducible, but it is relatively frequent in Firefox and Thunderbird.

To have an easy to reproduce use case, I tried in a TB message containing a calendar invitation:
Log: http://demo.aaui.eudebug-2019-06-26-15:03:20.out

1. In the message body, TB displays a little pop-up "This message contains an invitation", then 2 buttons to accept or refus it.
2. Not accessible with keyboard, then go on them via the flat review
3. With kp_divided, issue a left click
It just does not enable the button. However, if I click on the button via a braille routine, it works. Note it had worked before correctly.

I report as it is not the first time and I experience this in various FF circumstances.

regards

--
Logo
                Hypra JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL