Re: [orca-list] Left click recurrnt problem

Hi Joanie,

Here is the new debug.out.
https://framabin.org/p/?08e2c248081d60b0#jmt8hlpLueMpRmXbewJ2Hg9aoUc/QHiz9DxjDPfv+08=

(easier to rebuild than finding a sighted person)
In regard with your hypothesis, if it can help: I do not use Wayland but
Xorg, and it worked correctly so far. My laptop has not changed, hence
the screen resolution is the same as it was when it worked.

Waiting for your feedbacks

Regards

Logo Hypra      JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL
DIRECTEUR TECHNIQUE ET QUALITÉ
28, rue de la chapelle, 75018, Paris
Tel : +339 72 49 76 75 <tel:+33972497675>
<tel:+33676349337>
support hypra fr <mailto:support hypra fr>
www.hypra.fr <http://www.hypra.fr/>
Facebook Hypra <https://www.facebook.com/hyprasoftware/> Twitter Hypra
<https://twitter.com/Hypra_> Linkedin Jean-Philippe
<https://fr.linkedin.com/in/jean-philippe-mengual-800133135>