Re: [orca-list] Left click recurrnt problem

Hi Jean-Phillipe.

I wasn't able to reproduce this, and when I go to view your debug.out (after fixing the URL), I get, "Hosting in maintenance This site is temporarily unavailable." In the meantime, I have a question for you: Are you navigating to the button you wish to click on just by line or by word? I ask because when I flat review by line, I hear "This message contains an event. Add". But I have to move to "Add" in order for the click to succeed.

Related aside: If interactive elements are not keyboard accessible, it would be good to file bug(s) against the creators of the elements in question. Keyboard navigability is part of accessibility, and one shouldn't need a screen reader to activate things if you can't use a mouse...

--joanie