Re: [orca-list] Combo boxes in Firefox and braille

Hi Jean-Philippe.

I'm using Orca master and Firefox nightly. I cannot reproduce this with the specific combo box I tried. Could you please give me steps to reproduce with a test file so I can reproduce the problem locally. In this particular case that would be far more helpful than your debug.out.

Thanks!
--joanie