[orca-list] Combo boxes in Firefox and braille

Title: signature_jp_2
Hi,

nightly and master:
1. Reach a combo box via c
2. Switch to focus mode
3. Scroll-down the combo box via down arrow keys

Reult: orca speaks the items, but does not display in braille.

However, if I open the same combo box via alt-down arrow instead of just focus mode, the items appear in braille. Thai is the expected result of course.

I think it is a Firefox regression but would need to know what to fill exactly.

Log: http://demo.aaui.eu/debug-2019-06-26-14\:45\:22.out

Regards

--
Logo