Re: [orca-list] Combo boxes in Firefox and braille

Hi,
Perhaps you can try this:
1. Go to
https://demo.dolibarr.org/comm/action/card.php?mainmenu=agenda&leftmenu=agenda&action=create&idmenu=166567
2. Login as demo, pass: demo
3. Press tab until the combo box to choose the time of the event
4. Press the arrow key. You should reproduce if everything is good.

Best regards

Logo Hypra      JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL
DIRECTEUR TECHNIQUE ET QUALITÉ
28, rue de la chapelle, 75018, Paris
Tel : +339 72 49 76 75 <tel:+33972497675>
<tel:+33676349337>
support hypra fr <mailto:support hypra fr>
www.hypra.fr <http://www.hypra.fr/>
Facebook Hypra <https://www.facebook.com/hyprasoftware/> Twitter Hypra
<https://twitter.com/Hypra_> Linkedin Jean-Philippe
<https://fr.linkedin.com/in/jean-philippe-mengual-800133135>