Re: [orca-list] slint-14.2 which kernel parameter should i type to get software speech with build in speakup

I AM sad. Its really seems to Me, that I will not be able to use Slint. I have also tested with my Lenovo G50 laptop Idea series. But boot loader even do not play a welcome sound. And Pressing Enter key do not cause kernel loading. I will try to change from DD mode to ISo mode in RUFUS to try The difference. Toshiba Satellite L650 D notebook with contain BIOS so boot in legacy mode try to load The kernel, kernel loads, harddrive heads are moving but system stop before Brltty and speech can be hear. I will ask my sighted mother for error, I can also test The error by using mobile phone and some OCR software to find out, which warning or error is on The display.