[orca-list] slint-14.2 which kernel parameter should i type to get software speech with build in speakup

I have downloaded and transferred slint-14.2 to my bootable USB flash disk successfully. I Am getting beep on The boot screen But please, which kernel parameter should I add to The boot screen to get Espeakup to speak with Espeak? I have read amazing wiki article but it only demonstrate how to activate external speech synthesizer. slint-14.2 is very promising distribution. But when I added
speakup.synth=soft
Espeak did not speak to Me.
Please, which kernel parameter should I type on The boot screen?
I have read instructions from here:

http://slint.fr/wiki/en/accessibility