Re: [orca-list] slint-14.2 which kernel parameter should i type to get software speech with build in speakup

Oh, so I can simply press Enter key at The boot screen. I have done that, but unfortunately, I can not hear sound output. May be, that included kernel have problem with my old motherboard which have been manufactured in 2009 or 20078. I will try to boot on my newer device. I can hear, that kernel load and decompress data to memory, it is causing very short high pitch tone when i have put my ear on The plastic cover of my laptop. And kernel also detect my ATA harddisk, because heads are spinning. May be, that my old Toshiba harddrive is suffering because of some error, and may be, that swap file area is corrupted, and it is causing this bug. I will also connect my external USB headset to ensure, if problem is not caused by The fact, that sound chip have not been auto detected. It is sound chip which have been manufactured by The Conexant. But Brltty also not detect braille device connected by using USB. It will be The interesting adventure but I think, that it could work. I will also boot on virtual machines which are managed by using Kqemu and Qemu modules or by using VIrtualbox. I would like to have this distribution installed, because it contain so many accessible apps, including several desktop environments, which are preconfigured. So I hope, that kernel will like my chips on my systems.