Re: [orca-list] Matrix (was Re: Best application for making and receiving SIP (VoIP) calls?)

Hello,

Regarding French state and individual ministries deployment recently published talk at fosdem may have more up to date details I think: https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/event/matrix_french_state/

On Riot web issue tracker there is a general issue describing itss accessibility problems and some little fixes.
I.d be great to spice up some discussions on what might be good when fixing remaining problems.
Core team mainly concentrates on performance and overal polish and they have no real accessibility expert on board.
I and Nolan have submitted and suggested some fixes. But that is not enough.

What might help at least to me personally trying to at least polish what I do have currently would be discussing these matters a bit, trying riot.im app as it stands currently so we can think together how to make it work better for us.
Here is the issue:: https://github.com/vector-im/riot-web/issues/302

If you can join us in whatever way e.g. at least by posting some updated review comments that might be helpfull I assume.

Thanks and greetings

Peter

Dňa February 12, 2019 12:21:45 AM UTC používateľ Jason White via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> napísal: