[orca-list] Best application for making and receiving SIP (VoIP) calls?

Dear Orca users/developers,

What is currently the most accessible option for SIP telephony under Linux - that is, for making and receiving calls?

I don't mind whether it has a graphical interface (as long as it works with Orca), or whether it has a console or command line interface.

It has been a while since I've used this type of software under Linux, so I would gratefully appreciate up to date recommendations. I'm running recent Orca from Git, with GNOME/Wayland on Arch Linux.