Re: [orca-list] Linux, orca and gnome in a very lite version

ratpoison and cinnamon if you want a very light gnome.  Though lxde last I
heard what Linus Torvalds is using and using for development.  Please let
us know if you get orca working in that environment I haven't tried that
specific one yet.  There's also Linux-mint and people have got orca
working in and I know this since all of the sighted people on mint are
desperate to turn orca off and writing questions about that in the mint
forum.