Re: [orca-list] still the same error

Hello.

It's not bad problem. It's only annoying. Press cancel or report it to Canonical and work normally with your computer.

Best regards

Vojta.

Dne 18. 12. 19 v 4:07 Michael Weaver via orca-list napsal(a):
I am still getting the same System problem error after I boot Ubuntu.

There are no other buttons or checkboxes to stop it from coming up.

When I use the Orca keys, all I am seeing is the message, something like "There was a system problem" and the only 2 buttons that show when I tab are "Report problem" and "Cancel."

I have tried to completely reinstall the latest Ubuntu but I am still getting this annoying error.

Sometimes if I hit on cancel, Orca seems to stop running altogether and I have to reboot.

When I installed Ubuntu from the live CD, it seemed like I had to use ALT, Super User S, pressed twice to enable the speech so I am wondering if trying to enable Orca with the accessibility shortcut keys are causing my problem when Ubuntu is installed?

I have tried to look for a log file for the issue but can't find one to be able to send itit is certainly happening after I login.