Re: [orca-list] Editing PO files

Hello Didier,

Sorry, I forgot to reply.

Thanks a lot, I used Geany before without knowing that.

It is not a list as I knew with POEdit but it is really simple.

Thanks for this solution.

Patrick

Le 08/12/2019 à 13:07, Didier Spaier a écrit :

Hello,

POEDit is available fore Linux but not easily accessible as far as I can tell
(Caveat: I ma sighted, so not a good  Orca user)

the Geany editor has Translation Helper plugin that you can use for that.
To use it you need to:
1. Meke sure the plugins are installed or install them
2. Enable it at geany startup: in menu:
Tools => Plugins Manager check Translation Helper
3. Load the PO file, then access the Translation Helper Menu
from the Tools menu.

ther are also a PO mode for emacs and a PO plugin for VIM,
but I have zero experienece using them.