Re: [orca-list] fedora 31 and brlapi

Jason White via orca-list, le dim. 15 déc. 2019 14:52:34 -0500, a ecrit:
Väinö Rihti via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> wrote:
In this log file I have only these lines:

I'm getting better results in my log, as follows:

Braille module has been initialized using tty=7

Since your X is running on tty1, that's wrong.

That's one of the reason why running everything by hand is complex: you
have to get all the pieces together by hand too. A way to force it on
tty 1 is:

XDG_VTNR=1 orca &

Samuel