Re: [orca-list] fedora 31 and brlapi

Väinö Rihti via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> wrote:
In this log file I have only these lines:

I'm getting better results in my log, as follows:

Braille module has been initialized using tty=7
braille display size = (40, 1)
14:26:23 - BRAILLE: Current range: (0, 40).
14:26:23 - BRAILLE: Adjusted range: (0, 15)
BRAILLE LINE:  ',scre5 r1d} on4'
     VISIBLE:  ',scre5 r1d} on4', cursor=0

The braille display still shows "screen not in text mode", though.

Note also that tty7 is running an agetty process, allowing a log-in at the
console. I think the GNOME session was on tty1, if that makes a difference.

The braille display does indeed have 40 cells.

The subsequent log entries indicate that Orca is writing output intended for
the display.